Autodesk Powermill 2020.0.1
Autodesk Powermill 2020.0.1 | 1.4 Gb
The Autodesk NC CAM team has launched the new release PowerMill 2019.0.1. The release of PowerMill 2020 represents a significant shift in development in recent years – with a clear focus on usability, reliability, and speed.
PowerMill 2020.0.1 fixed issues:
- Fixed a problem that slowed the calculation of Constant Z Finishing toolpaths.
- Fixed a problem that caused PowerMill to close unexpectedly when calculating 3D Offset Finishing toolpaths with Machine Maximum Stock selected.
- Fixed a problem that caused distortions in 3D Offset Finishing toolpaths.
- Fixed a problem that caused PowerMill to close unexpectedly when toolpaths were edited to move the start points of segments.
- Rest material stock calculation will now ignore reference model and clamps to produce the correct result.
- Improvement to some Vortex toolpath calculations that failed to generate a toolpath.
- When Draw Toolpaths or Undraw Toolpaths is selected from an NC Program's right click context menu, both the referenced toolpaths and the toolpaths in the NC Program are drawn or undrawn.
Simulation and verification:
- The ViewMill kinematic shading functionality is now available in PowerMill Standard.
- The Project.nTotalTime setup sheet parameter now outputs the correct value when all setup sheets are printed.
- The tooltip for the Collision Check button on the Simulation tab is now correctly translated.
PowerMill Additive plug-in:
- Improved the tool axis editing of additive toolpaths so that the tip position is now kept constant.
PowerMill Robot plug-in:
- Fixed an issue where the orientation vector constraint set in the Robot plug-in was not applied for locales that do not use "." as the decimal separator.
The release of PowerMill 2020 represents a significant shift in development in recent years – with a clear focus on usability, reliability, and speed.
The previous releases of PowerMill have seen significant improvements in terms of robustness and safety. Technology such as collision avoidance using automatic tool-axis tilting makes it easier for CAM programmers to create safe NC code that can be run on their CNC machines. Autodesk’s pursuit of safe, collision-free toolpaths has resulted in the introduction of additional safety checks within the core PowerMill algorithm. These safety checks are a good thing – but they do carry a processing overhead which can have an impact on overall calculation time.
In direct response to feedback from customers and internal users, the Autodesk PowerMill team re-focused its development muscle on outright performance (speed).
Watch this selection of videos to see the latest enhancements to Autodesk PowerMill. The 2020 release offers significant speed improvements to toolpath calculation, simulation, and verification, plus enhanced leads and links, uphill corner finishing and a new model filleting option for Optimized Constant Z and Steep and Shallow Finishing.
Speed Improvements - PowerMill 2020Multi-Threaded Leads and Links - PowerMill 2020Uphill Corner Finishing - PowerMill 2020Model Filleting - PowerMill 2020About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerMill
Version: 2020.0.1 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: **
Size: 1.4 Gb
CPU Type Multiple core 64-bit processor, such as AMD Phenom II or Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB RAM minimum recommended, 16 GB RAM or more recommended for demanding parts
Graphics Card NVIDIA Quadro, At least 2GB fully OpenGL 2.0 compliant
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1200
Disk Space 160 GB
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
Signed off for violation of forum rules
Профессиональное продвижение сайтов - Гарантированный результат в течении первого месяца! Никакой предоплаты, оплата по факту!
Свяжитесь со мной через Telegram
Relevant Redirect Link
Работаю через договор!
Разрабатываю чат-боты, магазины для Telegram!